Thursday, September 28, 2006

Too Far Behind

I was going to post about politics, but there's just been too much going on and not enough time for me to post. I have articles that I emailed to myself from a week and a half ago, so I just decided to finally post after feeling guilty about not posting in a while.

I got a job on campus, and basically all it's been so far is me buzzing people in to one of the villas on campus, and me doing my homework for four hours. But I'm getting paid $8.50 per hour to do my homework, so I'm not complaining. I just got a part in this semester's play, "Lysistrata," but I don't know that any of you have heard of it before (I hadn't). In case you're curious, I'm one of the two "Male Chorus" members that narate the play. I didn't want a lead part, and specifically told thm that, because I don't think I would have time for it, so I'm glad I got that part. Three out of five of my roommates are also in it, and one of my roommates (the one from San Francisco) got the lead.

Other than that, not much has been happening other than studying. I had my second Italian test today, and have written a couple of papers per class. So far I love my writing class, and my social and cultural classes aren't too far behind. I think Italian is my least favorite, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just because we have to go to it every day.

No comments: