Tuesday, October 24, 2006

2 down, 1 to go

I got my Italian midterm back yesterday, and I did better on it than I expected, so that got me in the mood to study a lot last night for today's midterm (cultural, with Nicholson). That went extremely well, and I had one of those feelings that you get after you take a huge test that just makes you feel--accomplished. Social is tomorrow, and that one I'm a little more worried about.

I decided to go ahead and donate blood today, even though I had a midterm, and it all worked out well in the end. But ever since I donated I've had an upset stomach that won't seem to go away with pepto, but I still feel good about donating. Good feelings all around, I guess, which is a little weird in the middle of midterms. But starting friday we have 10 days off, and I can't wait.

Well, time to study, again.

-OUT-

No comments: