Thursday, July 27, 2006

Something started my creative blogging side...again

Coming home from church the other day I was waiting at the Schleisman/Archibald light, and this girl not too much older than me was in tears, barely able to look out of her eyes, and crying so hard that I could hear her with my windows up and the air on. I decided to roll down my window and ask if she was alright, and I was barely able to finish asking before the light turned green. She quickly said that she wasn't alright because her father had just died. I drove the remaining distance home, and on my way home I prayed for her and her family.

I then realized how much I miss my blogging days on xanga, and decided to go with Blogger, because I already use so many other things from Google, and decided that they have a solid reputation. I'm just hoping I'll commit to blogging now that it's become a little easier to do, and in Italy I can keep you guys posted. Well, dinner calls, so I guess that's it for day 1.

No comments: